Couple of interesting things seen after finishing Fallout New Vegas again

Finished for the Legion this time. Sat through the credits this time…

The Doc at Goodsprings is played by Colonel Tigh from NuBSG!

They got Monte Markham to play President Kimball?? Kind of a waste since he only got about a line of dialogue out before losing his head.

I played pretty straight forward this time, so i didnt run into Wil Wheaton, Kris Kristofferson, Danny Trejo, Michael Dorn or Felicia Day.

Also General Tullius in Skyrim. I recognized him right away, though I haven’t recognized the others you mentioned.

I can’t do a Legion run. When I encounter Caesar, I have an irresistible urge to shoot him in the head.

It’s a great way to play a low Intelligence, melee-focused run. Just assume the bullet did a lot of damage to your brain, and murder hobo your way to a New Rome.

I did exactly this in my Legion run. I didn’t have a problem with the Legion story itself but the run showed a disappointing lack of low Intelligence options/paths (I think there was maybe three unique conversation options all game) and really poked holes in the Karma system. I did everything I could to tank my Karma as a murderous cannibal sociopath and it had no obvious effect on game play at all.

Slightly different perk choices, IIRC, and yes, nowhere near the dialogue choices in a FO or FO2 idiot run.
Seemed appropriate for working with the Legion though.

It is amazing seeing what other things particular voice actors have gotten up to. I think the guy who voiced Joshua Graham could credibly do a Richard Burton impersonation, if he got tired of doing video game voice actor work.