Cow Teats

Obligatory Silver Streak reference.

I too noticed that. But the bottom line is “tits” can be a synecdoche for “udder” for breezy interlocutors of bovine biology.

ETA: This might be bullshit. Is “udder” understood to mean whether by farm people or others, to be “everything but the teats?”

IME, “udder” is a generic term for the entire mammary apparatus, aka “bag”.

In general, even on humans it relates to the exterior mammary glands starting at the areola IIRC.

While general use may include the rest IIRC this was the reason why pasties could get around some decency laws. But as humans are one of the few mammals that have prominent protrusions absent actual milk production it is a bit hard to compare. Engorged breasts and outurned lips are the human equivalent of a peacock’s tail.

Tit derives from teat. At some point some men started shouting “show us your teats” at women, and their urban friends had no idea the word originally meant just the nipple. Teats, as the word for … teats, has been in use from the 12th century, according to m-w.com. Plenty of time for spelling and meaning to diverge and evolve.

Nah, tetes.

It’s fairly common for people to use treatments intended for animals on themselves. For example I recall reading some years ago how an application meant to toughen up horse hooves was popular with women who wear long nails. Nails and hooves are made of the same material after all, and making long nails stronger reduces breakage.

I use Bag Balm on my nose when I have a cold. Never found another product that combats the skin irritation better.

Several parents have told me that it’s the best product they’ve ever encountered for diaper rash.

I’ve got some rough skin on my “bag”; may need to go shopping. (guy here)

Nobody considered “Cow Teats” as a band name?

The tool used to inject medication into a quarter via the teat is a teat infusion cannula.

That post is an udder failure.

This product would probably be a little too harsh for that area.