Crap I *MUST* have

Damn it, how could I have lived without this site? Guaranteed to waste some time here and get some new CRAP I MUST HAVE ideas.

My mother has two ovens in her kitchen, which is handy for when you need to bake something at 350 and roast something else at 400, and also when the whole tribe descends for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, and everything needs to either be baked or be kept warm.

She says that she REALLY wants the kind of double-oven system that the TV cooks use, though. They put the uncooked dish into one oven, and open up another oven and take out the cooked dish!

Seriously, for the dishwasher problem, I unload the dishwasher after it’s done and the dishes have cooled a bit, and then load the thing up with soap again and just put dirty dishes in as they get dirtied. We just don’t have room for another dishwasher.

Stay in a small apartment and thus save up the money for early retirement, the kids’ education, or an extended trip with the family?

On the other hand, if you want to save time and money, while still wasting space, find a family that has kids some years older then yours, go to their next yard sale really early, wave a couple hundred bucks, and say: “I’ll take EVERYTHING”.

Huge TV (there are a few 1080p projectors that are $1000 now), Blu-ray player, and surround sound system with huge speakers.