Creative ways to sue Disney

It’s happening again…somebody got hurt at the Magic Kingdom and will probably attempt to extort big bucks from the folks at Disney.
I was thinking: should I claim that I cracked a filling on an unpopped kernel of popcorn, causing abject pain and requiring extensive psychological therapy? This will probably require my needing, ohh, say 2.5 million dollars to cover for expenses.
Or does someone have a craftier idea?
[sub]Note: I think these lawsuits and such are pretty ridiculous personally, but, what the hell…it’s the latest fad here in Southern California.[/sub]

How about mental anguish from learning that the cartoon characters at disneyland aren’t real and have people inside them? :slight_smile:

Is this the girl who tore off 2/3rds of her finger on a fake gun turret? Since I have absolutely no frickin’ clue as to how this is possible (I mean, you stop pulling when it hurts, right?), it might be something you can sue Disney for.

Got cites?

Personally I think the historical preservation society should sue over Pocahantes (sp?), but that’s just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this what you’re talking about?

http://www.snopes.com/disney/wdco/headless.htm

I didn’t think anyone would be stupid enough to try this. I sit down corrected.