Crossdressers Who Wants Em'?

"Having TV & TS friends just gives me a leg up . . . "

Has anyone else noticed how singularly not wild “Wildest Bill” seems to be?

Bear in mind that the last time WB discussed human sexuality, he used terms like “fudge packing” and brought up Mexican “woman and donkey shows.” I must say that he seems to be trying to clean up his act.

-Ben

*Originally posted by Esprix *

Could I have another choice?

I didn’t ask this pl was just being informative so I just clarified what he said. My post was whowould find these type of people attractive?

I know because my coffee cup is empty.

Pack of what?(Did I just prove his exprix’s point oh well)

Also just fyi there no way to tell how fast someone types on a message board so that insult kinda laid sorta flat maybe saying I will use small words would have been better. Maybe you should go back to using the rolling eye smiley.

I bet it does. My question is which leg?

The sound you are about to hear is Esprix’s forehead being hit with his hand.

{SMEK!}

Thank you.

:rolleyes:

Esprix

Esprix, Esprix, we’ve warned you about self abuse!! :smiley:

Being defined as reading any post by Wildest Bill.

Esprix

Actually, the coffee cup quip was pretty funny, Bill. I laughed out loud.

I only offered the info I did because I had to answer some questions you didn’t ask, and correct some misinformation from which you seemed to be launching your question, in order to get to the question you did ask.

I just wonder with questions like this, and obsessing over the guys in Top Gun, if maybe Bill isn’t thinking of doing a little bit of, uh, exploring. :smiley:

I missed this shit.

Is it just me, or has this board made Wildest Bill a tad smarter? His comebacks against Esprix are actually really good and making me laugh out loud!

Either that or Esprix is getting dumber… :wink:

:: fleeing ::

Yer pal,
Satan

It’s just you.

The next sound you hear will be Esprix’s jaw hitting the floor.

{THUD}

Satan, I am agog - I think perhaps you might be slipping a bit in your old age.

“Pack of what?” Missing the entire “typing slowly” thing? “Which leg?” That’s funny? Puh-lease - I’ve seen more Wilde-esque wit come from the pages of Cracked than this neophyte.

Esprix

transvestites are often heterosexual.

I never thought I could be attracted to one.

However, Eddie Izzard is a transvestite, an executive transvestite at that, and he does it for me completely. In fact, I prefer him in makeup. (If he actually wore dresses and hose, as opposed to just girly pants and shirts and shoes and makeup, I might not like that so much).

So there ya go.

Interestingly enough I’ve dated two girls who liked putting lipstick on me and other make-up. A third had me wear her lingere. :shrug: Its kinda fun.

Being a “straight” male it still never bothered me. But I can see how it would bother some. Then again, I was never a real crossdresser. It was never fetish-like, and its nothing I practice. Just never bothered me.

Seeing people who do it, however, is somewhat disconcerting (but it still doesn’t bother me). I don’t really find it wrong, just strange. I have never met a true crossdresser, however (at least not knowingly). So I can’t say how I really feel about it.

Humor is certainly subjective. However, not only I, but also Drain bead and (as he posted above) pldennison all seem to have found the commentary amusing.

On person might be slipping. Two might be a chain-reaction laugh. But when three people are finding something funny, there’s probably a good chance that it’s got some wit on it.

Yer pal,
Satan

An abberation. The only wit you’ll get out of Wildest Bill is by doing an anagram.

Esprix

Wildest Bill : Beds Ill Wit? No, that’s short an “l”

Lessee…Bids Well Lit? Maybe…Bled Ill Wits!

:d&r:

In the OP, Wildest Bill asked:

Anyway I don’t know exactly how this is considered a great debate but I was just wondering who would actually go for this type of person?

WB, you’ll get as many different answers to this question as there are people attracted to transvestites/cross-dressers. There is no ONE answer.

Look at it this way; you think your wife is attractive and I’m sure she has one particular quality that you find most attractive. Now ask other men the same question and I’m sure you’ll get a different answer from each different man.

Attraction is a very subjective thing and varies from person to person.

Freyr,

What you said made perfect sense. I guess the whole deal was to the post was this. If some guy dresses up so good like a woman that you can’t tell it is even a guy, then gay guys are not going to try to hook up with them. On the otherhand, if a straight guy comes up to them he is going to think the guy is a chick and is going to be very surprised to say the least to discover that the person is a guy. See what I mean? Kinda of deceptive wouldn’t you say? So who are these crossdresser trying to attract? See what I mean? (I don’t know I am probably still phrasing it wrong)

As a sidenote did you hear that one of the Bond chicks turned out to be a guy. I bet Sean Connery felt a little weird about that later. And she/he was married to a guy for a few years until he discovered it.

Brian (still hate calling you satan),

How the heck have you been dude? Long time no post see. You married yet?

Bill, you’re just not getting it. If I’m understanding things at all clearly, the transvestites are not dressing in women’s clothes to attract anybody – they’re doing it because it suits them to do so, inside. The suggestion you’re making is something like you choosing the boots you’ll wear to go cut firewood on the basis of whether they’ll attract a lady lumberjack in case one comes along. Or having your young daughter’s birthday party at a topless club because you enjoy looking at the waitresses. Those of you who know more about this, vet my post here, but that’s what I’m getting – it’s not for courtship behavior at all, but what feels good to them, sometimes in private.

And one other loose end: I don’t know that much about the gay bar scene, but I’d venture to guess that if a woman came up and started hitting on or flirting with a man in one, it’s likely to be a transvestite who is gay (as PLD noted, some are straight and some gay). (This would be an exception to the point of the previous paragraph.) Rather obviously, a woman looking for a man in a gay bar will have the luck of someone ordering a beefsteak in a vegetarian restaurant. :slight_smile: Gay posters who “do the bar scene”, do I have this right?

What Polycarp said.

Sorry, gonna need a cite for this.

Esprix

Although it should be noted that TV’s crossdress for as many reasons as there are TV’s, and, yes, some do it for the sexual satisfaction, sometimes in private, sometimes in public. And, yes, there is a subculture of men, gay and straight and somewhere in between, who are sexually attracted to men dressed as women (or, for that matter, women dressed as men). I have a friend who is less of a transvestite and more of a drag queen who is a gay male who says he gets more sex when he’s out in drag than he does when he’s out as a man. Similarly, I have a straight friend who is a transvestite, and his girlfriend and he used to share clothes; she didn’t get off on it, but she accepted it and he felt comfortable around her.

Go watch, of all things, “The Drew Carey Show” for a fairly good representation of crossdressers in Drew’s brother, Steve, who ended up marrying Mimi on the show.

Esprix

I’m thinking that maybe it doesn’t matter-perhaps they love the person for what’s inside? I mean, say a woman finds out her husband is a crossdresser. If she truly loves HIM, why does it matter?
You know what I mean?