crush films?

Doesn’t this thread really belong with the “squirrels” one in this forum?

:;

Bob the Random Expert
“If we don’t have the answer, we’ll make one up.”

Damn! What I really meant was ;).

Bob the Random Expert
“If we don’t have the answer, we’ll make one up.”

Pluto- Thanks for the congrats…I almost fell off my couch when I saw that this weeks question was mine…I sent it in so long ago I didn’t even remember it for a second or two!
Ah, yes…the Which Doctor…that was one of the funniest skits I’ve ever seen…I wish I had it on tape now- you could never be in a bad mood after watching it!

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

I apologize profusely for not being able to directly cite this, name names, etc., but this is no urban legend:
A couple from around here (it was either Omaha or Council Bluffs, IA) got their house searched by the cops for one reason or another. During this search (which I believe was not related to the topic at hand), the fuzz found stacks of videos that turned out to be of this couple, doing it, on top of bunnies and cats and even dogs. It seems that they’d even go to the pound to get new victims, singling out old or sickly animals. Some of the animals were dead by the time the act was complete. Pretty goddamn sick. I think they were meth-heads.