Curdled milk

I am starting to get annoyed with otherwise sane, normal people telling me that drinking milk then alcohol will curdle the milk (in my stomach) and make me sick. Same for orange juice. Like the hydrochloric acid in my stomach won’t do anything under its own powers if any milk was going to be curdled. These otherwise sane, normal people just won’t listen to me and it’s starting to annoy me.

Anyone else know people who persist in believing something odd?

I get annoyed by the continual way people are misinformed by doctors that aspirin “thins the blood”. Surely lay people could be told the truth: that aspirin interrupts the clotting process by stopping platelets from aggregating and adhering to each other.

I take it, then, that these people believe that everyone who drinks White Russians immediately throws up afterwards?? :smiley:

White Russian:

1.5 oz Vodka
.75 oz Kahlua
.75 oz Light Cream or Milk

Ummm…forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’ve had these plenty of times, and trust me…if the milk had curdled in the glass upon being introduced to the alcohol in the Vodka and Kahlua…I would not drink it. Chunky milk. Ick.

1. Tapping the top of a soda/beer can before opening prevents it from erupting.

2. Tamping down a pack of cigarettes makes 'em burn longer.

3. Hi Opal!