Daily chores you hate

What tasks do you see as being the most unpleasent and/or mudane?

Mine are:

Mowing the lawn (I just got done doing this)
Making the bed
Brushing my teeth
Emptying wastebaskets

What are yours?

feeding the dogs and getting up at 6:10 every morning. yes, that is a chore!

you mow the lawn everyday?

Cleaning the house. Oh, how I hate that. Bleagh.

Getting out of bed.

Almost.

OK!

Top Ten things to do in Ohio!

1. mow the lawn.

(yes, I was born there, so I DO get to talk :stuck_out_tongue:

laundry.

It’s not that it’s hard… it’s just tedious and boring. Wash, dry, fold, put away, wear, wash, etc etc etc

I hate dusting, too, but that chore belongs to my Perfect Child[sup]TM[/sup] - builds her character!

Feeding my bunnies in the morning. Usually, my roommate does it, but she’s away house sitting right now, so the duty falls to me.

It drives me up the wall! I’m ALWAYS running late and usually have one foot out the door when I remember to feed the poor little ass clowns, I ALWAYS get bunny fur all over whatever it is I’m wearing, the bunnies don’t like it - you can practically here them saying “HEY! Where’s the morning food lady!??!?!” (I feed them at night).

<sigh>

Tidying up. I dread finding a place to put things and deciding what gets thrown away :frowning:

Picking up dog poo.

Cleaning out the litterboxes.

But I love my fuzzies, so it’s worth it.

Cooking. Hate, loathe and despise it.

Doing the dishes comes a close second.

This is a DAILY chore? Wow, your lawn must grow fast.

I generally have a hard time keeping the house neat.

1. Picking up the room
  2. Going to class
  3. Doing the dishes
  1. Getting the kids to do their daily chores
  2. Getting Leechboy to do his daily chores
  3. Kitty Litter Patrol
  1. Getting out of bed
  2. Washing dishes
  3. Folding laundry (don’t mind the rest of it, that’s just switching loads in the machines, but I hate folding it)
  4. Dusting and vacuuming (which is why I never do either until the squalor becomes obvious and I realize visitors think I live in dirty hell)

Cleaning up the dog poo, especially since it’s my boyfriend’s dog, and I’m allergic to dogs.

He seems to have forgotten he owns a dog. :rolleyes:

Emptying the dishwasher

Putting away clean clothes

Picking up the millions of toys, books and kid’s things

going to school…i have 1 class a day and it’s gym…so i feel like i shouldnt even bother going…then i remember i want to graduate

I hate doing dishes. Me and JustPlainBryan worked out where I’ll do the cooking and he’ll do the dishes.

I also hate scrubbing out the tub, especially the one I have at this house. I wish I had a self-cleaning shower-tub.

I hate any housework , As when i was younger it was a excuse for people to be abusive

I hate folding laundry

I hate the current chores i have as they were given cuase my relatives thought I didnt have enough to do and there demeaning