dammit I gotta go back to the f*%$#@!'in 7-11... it's 4am. everything else is closed.

you remember my last thread about these rip-off chumps… I know the 8$chips 'n dip are out of the question… heh… april fools… no I did have a 20… but spent it on the 12 of bud light earlier tonite… and in cda… that’s 4%… not like 3.1 like reg bud in the states… now is it? But yeah… had a couple mcD cheese burgers for 2$ before that… but now I’ve had 10 beers… and getting hungry… but no… there’s only about a buck left… so I’ll have to cook something up… but got my pay… so I’ll be allrigh this weekend… no more money for beer though until the start of next month… A 12 is like 18$ here in cda… so no… can’t booze it up too much. Peace out.

I’m not sure I’ve ever been that drunk. You win

I have been that drunk, but I wasn’t near enough to a keyboard to share it with the world.

I have been that drunk and close enough to share it with the world. However, I didn’t wander down to the 7-11 lookin’ for munchies. I thought ahead and had the munchies in the house.

Err… I have been that drunk and close enough to a keyboard to share it with the world, that is.

Dude, its 4am, go to bed.

Someday I think I need to get that drunk. I won’t do it near the Straight Dope, though, I promise. :wink:

Good plan.

rewindforward, take that as advice. In the meantime, however, please refrain from starting any drink-induced threads.