Danger! Danger! Do Not reveal your birthday to ChrisCTP!

I’m only kidding…sorta…she’s got a book that profiles your personality based upon the month and day of your birth.

Lookout!

Actually I’d like to challenge David B, Slythe, and Big Iron to participate and I’d like to ask ChrisCTP to report back with paraphrased findings…

Contestant #3

can I play too?

June 20, 1969

I’ll play: November 27, 1969.

(stunned) Phil, you are younger than me? From your posts I pictured you much older. Maybe with a pipe, and a smoking jacket. :wink:

Thanks. I’m interested in you two as well…

BTW, she doesn’t need the year.

Contestant #3

Me me, I wanna play.

February 11, 1974.

She is gonna regret telling about that neat book, I think.

pat

November 11, 1965, please.

That’s 11/11/65, which must have some numerological significance – you’ve got eleven, then another eleven, then 6 & 5 which make eleven.

Wait – don’t tell me! I’m destined to make smart-assed posts on a highly literate message board. Wow! Far out man!

July 2, 1967. And I too am shocked to discover that I am older than Phil. :wink:

I know that no one cares, but please, can I play too??

01-01-69

I know C3 said you don’t need the year, I just like to type the number, hee hee :slight_smile:

Geez, you guys must think I only have time on my hands…

I would be happy to post the profiles, but I don’t want to have to keep checking back here. If you really want me to do it, send your birthdays to my email address.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

That is, I’ll post for the people who’ve already given their birthdays… anyone else can email.

Frank: There is a little numerology blurb for each one, I’ll include that in yours.

Kellibelli
June 20th

Excerpts taken from “The Secret Language of Birthdays.”

January 20, 1969 at 12:02 PM.

Yes, two minutes after Nixon was sworn in.

Yer pal,
Satan

Um…wow!

Outta curiousity, am I potentially violating copyright laws?

You are kind of paraphrasing what the book actually says…right? Besides, you are probably helping to sell copies of the book…right?

Contestant #3

Well, it is a really cool book… but my mind keeps wandering back to the MPSIMS thread “Whole Contents of Books You Must Share”, for some reason…

Unless Lynn gives the green light for more, I’m just going to send them by email. I have already emailed to Phil and Pat. I will try to get through as many as I can before the boy wakes up from naptime.

I invite everyone to post quotes and/or responses, though. I will post blurbs if I think they are especially fitting.

This sounds an awful lot like Astrology … but what the hell.

July 17, 1965.

(I share a birthday with Disneyland, David Hasselhoff, and J. Michael Straczynski [of Babylon 5 fame]. July 17 is also the day Ty Cobb died, which must be a good omen. Oh, and 1965 is the year the U.S. stopped minting silver dimes and quarters.)

I’m not flying fast, just orbiting low.

Tracer, if you want yours, I’ll need your email address.

The boy’s still sleeping, so I’m off to rearrange the living room. I may get back to it after he goes to sleep for the night.

Contestant #3, you don’t want to know about my birthday? I’m hurt. After all the fame I brought you.

sigh

trisha