Dating Michelle

On the mattter of the resolution declaring Michelle a rockin hottie: I have a motion on floor made and seconded.

All in favor? (eardrum torn from shear volume of "aye"s)

All opposed? (funny, the beatuful sound of silence…)
The resolution is so carried.

Do I have a motion to adjourn?

Jeremy…

Anyone who says they don’t like children obviously isn’t cooking them properly.

Guano Lad:

Couldn’t agree more.

Cabbage, Uncle: Get in line for the resume. Michelle asked me first! (discounting funnee, of course)

I’ll put my resume up against anyone’s. :slight_smile:

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Uncle,quit standing so close to me!
:wink:

Michelle says-
Frankie: you are correct…no double teaming for me! I like it one guy, and one girl (me). Sorry!

Thanks for clearing up which girl! :wink: For a second I thought you were really kinky. :slight_smile:

I do want an invitation to the wedding if any of the resumes are accepted! and maybe one of your children named for me. :slight_smile:
That may be putting the cart before the horse eh?

-Frankie

I’m not a shrimp, I’m a King Prawn.
-Pepe the Prawn

Dating Michelle? She’s already dated 8/4/69. :slight_smile:

Really, though. I can’t, as I’m married to the babe hanging onto me in this photo. :slight_smile:

Well, I’m glad someone finally started this thread.

I’ve mooned over the photo on the Teeming Millions page along with all you other aesthetes…and I was worried that I was the only one scratching his head in consternation whenever Michelle posted “Lonesome Me” tales.

Uke

Thirty years old, eh?

She looks just like my neighbor. I guess Im lucky in that way that I don’t have to visit Florida.

Nurses are okay for friends, I wouldn’t want to date another one.

Handy-
Sounds like you are out of the running then. Sorry!
Although not replying would have done the same thing.

Uke-
I couldn’t agree more. I don’t understand for a second why the guys around michelle aren’t all over her like white on rice.

-Frankie

-Pepe the Prawn

Oh my lord, I am blushing, blushing, blushing! You know, some of you may meet me and be really disappointed! (although eden didn’t turn into stone so I guess I’m not that bad.) I’m really not all that good looking! I am average at best. Cute but nothing to write home about. Really. I am not being harsh on myself, just honest. I’d just hate for everyone to build up expectations based on one REALLY GOOD picture of myself, then see the real thing, and be let down. (And some of you do live in Tampa so you just might see me one day!)

Michelle-
Keep your chin up, you can drive men crazy with this limited bandwidth. I can just imagine what you’d do to them in person. And I don’t think it has too much to do with your pic or your posts in Fake Breasts!

-Frankie

-Pepe the Prawn

Michelle: New pics definitely needed here! Let your panting suitors be the judges :).

Well, then who’s the person in that picture?

That’s one hell of a bell curve, then.

“Bodie, I noticed you stopped stuttering.”
“I’ve been giving myself shock treatments.”
“Up the voltage.”
-Real Genius

Hell, I’ve thought Michelle was a great prospect since back on the old AOL board. She’s intelligent, funny, attractive, a nice person, and approximately my age. And she is inexplicably available. She does however have one major fault; she lives eight hundred miles away.

Obviously those Florida bums don’t appreciate what they’ve got. So move up north Michelle. We have poor sick animals that need your help. And there’s veterinary work here too.

I went to look at the picture at the Teeming Millions page. Michelle is definitely pretty.

Thank you Opal for all your hard work! I notice my picture made it there too. If anyone wants to see true beauty (I hate to toot my own horn, but someone’s got to do it), check me out at Arnold’s picture. Before you inundate me with date requests, be aware that I’m already taken.

La franchise ne consiste pas à dire tout ce que l’on pense, mais à penser tout ce que l’on dit.
H. de Livry