DC comic book characters to Disney Characters?

The important thing is, John Constantine is Captain Jack Sparrow.

Oh God I just don’t like him…

:smack: I dunno why I put Hades on there twice. Yes, Batman is Hades and The Flash is Hermes.

Filling out the rest of the Olympians with other would-be members of the Justice League is more problematic. Martian Manhunter could be Ares. If we make Wonder Woman as Athena (a better fit, anyway) then Black Canary could be Hera. But who would be Demeter, Artemis, and Aphrodite?

Wouldn’t Wonder Woman pretty definitionally be Artemis?

Even easier with the Tiny Toons characters. They even did an episode or two about that.

I believe Wonder Woman, at least some versions, is supposed to have been gifted her powers by Athena.

Heck, since Disney owns the Marvel Cinematic Universe, isn’t the #1 movie in the country about a rich genius in body armor who teams up with a flying strongman sporting a red cape, plus a guy who runs inhumanly fast, plus a hardworking archer with a quiver of trick arrows, and so on, and so on, forever and ever, amen?

That movie is a Disney movie. Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Thor are Disney characters now.

Now that I think more about it I could see Buzz Lightyear as Green Lantern

Yeah, the sound of that would be something quite atrocious.

That’s my point; they remind me of Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, and so on.

Elmer Fudd would make a funnier Green Arrow, and I believe he’s done some bow hunting.

Just for a laugh I would enjoy seeing a Disney hero have to face off against a DC super villain say The Reverse Flash, The Joker, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold.

Yeah seeing some goody two shoes Disney character have to go toe to toe with a psychotic super villain with deadly super powers.

Thanks again guys for all your suggestions it’s really been a big help!

Bumping the thread to note that the Joker has only survived so long because he goes up against a goody two-shoes who keeps saving his life; toe to toe with the Disney-movie version of, say, Dick Tracy, he’d have been machinegunned into hamburger.

Yeah well what’s Mickey Mouse going to do if The Reserve Flash vibrates right through him :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, what’s Robin going to do? Solving the Riddler’s riddles is more Mickey’s speed.

Robin’s gonna die :cool:

Hey, no offense, but what the heck do you think Captain America has to offer against the Reverse Flash? A left hook? Some backflips? He’s a statue, is what he is.

None taken. Captain America got beaten by QuickSilver in The Avengers Age of Ultron so naturally he isn’t going to stand against a speedster like The Reverse Flash. Besides He’s Marvel not DC :wink: