Could you ease my load?
Could you see my pain?
Could you please explain the hurting?

–Roland and Curt

Dear foreigner,

But do you know what love is?

–Abby

Dear Paranoid,

You’d have to be a real iron man to deal with that situation.

–Abby

Dear Buhwhea’,

Try something different. Maybe a roll in the alfalfa would be in order?

–Abby

Dear Roland and Curt,

You’re in for a lot of tears, I fear.

–Abby

Dear Abby –

My life is generally pretty good. In fact, everyday starts out really wonderful, then suddenly, I have trouble breathing. Occasionally I suffer from bouts of insecurity because I’ve gained some notoriety and I feel ashamed, as though I don’t deserve it.

Can you help?

Signed,
Chrissy A. from the 'Burgh

Dear Abby,

Why is it I don’t feel the same?
Are my longings to be blamed?
For not seeing heaven like you would see,
Why is a song the world for me?

-Jason and Conrad

Dear Abby,

I rise, wipe the sleep out of my eyes. My shavin’ razor’s cold and it stings. Oh, what can it mean to a daydream believer and a homecoming queen? Our good times start and end without dollar one to spend. But how much do we really need?

Monkeein’ Around

Wow I wasn’t expecting this many hits. Great job with the replies Manatee. :slight_smile:

Dear Abby,

you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
Wife
And you may ask yourself-well…how did I get here?
Truely,
High on the mountain

Dear Abby,

I met a girl in West Hollywood. (I ain’t naming names.) She really worked me over good–she was just like Jesse James. She really worked me over good. She was a credit to her gender. She put me through some changes, Lord. Sort of like a Waring Blendor.

Please help me break out of my cycle of self-pity and failed suicide attempts. Thank you,

Warren

Dear Abby,

How many roads can a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Bobby

PS. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try, sometimes you get what you need.

Dear Bobby,

I consulted one of my panel of experts and got an excellent answer to your question. However, as I was returning to my office with it, a gust of wind swept it from my hands. I will attempt to check with him again, but for now, the answer to your question is blowing in the wind.

Abby

Dear Abby,

Well, I’m sittin’ here playing solitaire with my pearl-handled deck. The county won’t give me no more methadone, and they cut off my girlfriend’s welfare check. And to top it off, I’m all strung out on heroin on the outskirts of town. What should I do?

Depressed in L.A.

Dear Monkeein’ Around:

Take the last train to Clarksville, and I’ll meet you at the station. You can get there by 4:30 if you make a reservation.

Abby

Dear Abby,

When we were young and went to school, there were certain teachers who would hurt the children anyway they could (by pouring their derision on everything we did; exposing every weakness, however kept well-hidden by the kids.)
Pinkie

Dear Abby,

How can you mend a broken heart? How can you stop the rain from falling down? How can you stop the sun from shining? What makes the world go round? How can you mend a broken man? How can a loser ever win?

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

B.G.

Dear Abby,

Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc’late and a miracle or two ?

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie ?

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream ?
Shalom

Dear B.G.

You can’t hurry love. No, you just have to wait. You’ve got to trust, give it time, no matter how long it takes.

This is supreme wisdom, B.G., essential to stayin’ alive.

Abby