Deja Vu

My husband and I had an interesting conversation regarding Deja Vu. What if we live out lives over and over and over until we get it right? was there a movie about this?? I thought wow, what if the reason we get the Deja Vu is because we really did do all of this before, and we just keep getting sent down until it is done right?? I dont know, just a thought. :smiley:

I’ll go along with the theory that deja vu is the brain getting its signals momentarily crossed and filing current experience where memory should go.

I know…I spoil everything.

My husband and I had an interesting conversation regarding Deja Vu. What if we live out lives over and over and over until we get it right? was there a movie about this?? I thought wow, what if the reason we get the Deja Vu is because we really did do all of this before, and we just keep getting sent down until it is done right?? I dont know, just a thought. :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you watch Groundhog Day, you may find yourself thinking, “Hey, haven’t I already seen this movie before?”

What Hal said. The human brain is a massively complex and highly error-prone machine. Generally speaking, you probably shouldn’t believe everything it tells you.

There are probably dozens of movies that end with the implication that all the events of the movie might happen all over again, any number of times. Just listing movies that belong in this category would spoil any movies on the list, so I won’t. I can only think of two offhand anyway.