Delicious! (by Jim Backus)

What is this?

More importantly how did it get to number 40.

What are some other songs you can’t believe they made? Or better yet people actually bought

One of the worst recordings in the world. You can’t call it a song. It is unforutnatly on one of my Dr. Demento cds.

There was a song a year or more back called ‘Butterfly Kisses’ sung by some guy that sounded like Michael Bolton.

It was awful. It was just such a deliberate attempt at being an emotional tearjerker, but sounded like bad poetry by a fifteen year old girl.

And sounding like Michael Bolton is, frankly, not a drawcard. Even if you are Michael Bolton, but especially if you’re not.

However, it sold in droves. For me, that was the first sign of the coming Apocalypse.

“So what you are telling me, Percy, is that something you have never seen is slightly less blue than something else that you have never seen.”

Does anyone remember “Dear Mr. Jesus” from about 10 or 12 years ago?

I remember Dr. Mr Jesus that was at least “cute.” Ok I didn’t think it was but I could see how somebody might think so.

I can’t see how anyone couldl stand Delicious!

“Are You Jimmy Ray” from the CD “Jimmy Ray”
Lyrics?

Are you Jimmy Ray? Who wants to know?! Who wants to know?!"
over and over and over.

Duuh!!!
Oh, and Billy Ocean- “Hey! You!- Get Into My Car!”…hmmm- I’d rather have my limbs eaten off slowly by rabid centipedes, thanks.

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/zettecity/index.html