Delta airlines treats it passengers even worse than United!

This is out-and-out abuse!

Fuck these airlines that treat their paying customers like this. They should be regulated to within an inch of their lives.

hah

seriously, though

My high school band director was a saxophone player. He loathed Kenny G with every ounce of his being.

I was in high school around the time Office Space came out, and the phrase “no-talent assclown” was a favorite of the director’s.

I would have paid $2K for him to put away the saxophone and another $2K to get rid of that dumb-looking skullet.

I would’ve donated and asked for a receipt and a parachute.

Isn’t that extortion? “Give me money, or I’ll play this thing on the plane!” I think the air marshals should have stopped him.

Oh…my…fucking…god. This may be…the most horrible thing I have ever heard in my life.

Had I been on that flight, I would have conjured up the vengeful wraiths of Sidney Bechet, Lester Young, and Zoot Sims from beyond the grave and implored them to beat the guy to death – after first carving his reeds into toothpicks and shoving them under his finger- and toe-nails. After hearing a few choruses, they would be on my side.

I can’t believe I’m the first one to realize that this is the solution to the overbooking problem. It turns the auction economics right around for the airlines.

“5 passengers have offered to pay us $700 to give up their seats and get off the plane. Is any passenger willing to pay us more?”

The character in Office Space was Michael Bolton (Samir: “Hmm… well, why don’t you just go by Mike instead of Michael?” Michael Bolton: “No way! Why should I change? He’s the one who sucks.”) but the same priniple applies to Kenny G and Richard Marx, and especially Phil Collins for overproducing the shit out of the 'Eighties.

Stranger

Hard to completely hate a guy who has a golf handicap < 1, but I’d pay not to listen to his music, too.

Genius.