Describe it in three words

Heh. Let me just try that again.

Urinal Cake

Not just for birthdays !

Next:

Polymers

[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Cecil Adams: Perfect master, duh!

You
[/QUOTE]

Think, therefore am.
snowboarding

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
Think, therefore am.
snowboarding
[/QUOTE]

D’oh! Need to refresh before replying. Disregard. :smack:

[QUOTE=OneCentStamp]
Think, therefore am.
snowboarding
[/QUOTE]
One wide ski.

Warthog

Hakuna Mata singer
White Castle

Found in Gondor.

Vodka.

Water of life.

Bagel

Circular Jewish bread.

NASCAR

Cars going fast.
Corsetry.

[QUOTE=malkavia]
Cars going fast.
Corsetry.
[/QUOTE]

She…CAN’T…BREATHE!

homosexual

[QUOTE=The New and Improved Superman]
She…CAN’T…BREATHE!

homosexual
[/QUOTE]

the butty system

Astrolathe

Still no three-word descriptions of “urinal cake,” which I posted, and polymers. I’ll do the latter:

Polymers: Kinda like plastics.

Urinal cake.

[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Still no three-word descriptions of “urinal cake,” which I posted, and polymers. I’ll do the latter:

Polymers: Kinda like plastics.

Urinal cake.
[/QUOTE]

Patty for Piss

The Aristocrats

Sgt Schwartz

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
The Aristocrats
[/QUOTE]

True family entertainment
Vaseline

clearly petroleum jelly

childbirth

[QUOTE=threnodyangelfire]
clearly petroleum jelly

childbirth
[/QUOTE]

F**k trophy awarded

Sgt Schwartz

Oops, forgot to add the next.

Football

Sgt Schwartz

[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
Oops, forgot to add the next.

Football

Sgt Schwartz
[/QUOTE]

Aerial Ping Pong

Bubble

[QUOTE=threnodyangelfire]
Bubble
[/QUOTE]

Can be frozen

Spam.

[QUOTE=twickster]
Spam.
[/QUOTE]

Vikings like it.
Coprolite.