[QUOTE=HazelNutCoffee]
I’m definitely liking this season better than the last, with its “WTF?” moments. Reminds me of the first season.
[/QUOTE]
Agreed! I’m glad I didn’t quit watching during or after the suckfest that was season 2.
I thought it was because if he got caught and went to jail there wouldn’t be anyone to take care of her. He mentioned Lynette “freeing” him, which implied that he felt trapped or obligated with her (even though he obviously loved her too.)
Is that Felicity Huffman a superb actor or what? Incredibly well played scene.
Susan, as usual, is still annoying, but at least her equally annoying daughter wasn’t in this episode.
[QUOTE=gigi]
How did the sister die? I was flipping back and forth from the sapfest on CBS.
[/QUOTE]
The neighborhood mob staged an enormous protest outside Art’s house. As a result, Rebecca, already sickly and having pointedly announced earlier in the episode that she had no tolerance for stress, got hauled off in an ambulance in cardiac arrest.
[QUOTE=John Mace]
Because he’s a nut? I expect the bigamy angle is just the sort of the thing the writers might want to spice up the plot with. You could well be right, but I don’t put anything past these guys.
[/QUOTE]
It’s probably wasn’t intentional, but both Orson and Alma are Mormon names.
Alma is being played Valerie Mahaffrey. My favorite Mahaffrey role was as Adam’s severely hilarious hypochondriac wife Eve on the television show Northern Exposure.