Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Gets His Blackberrys Squeezed

Geeze, this guy keeps popping up in the news and its like poor Detroit has President Camacho as mayor, but without the cool and that je ne sais quoi Camacho has. At least if he moved more towards the Camacho mode he’d be more entertaining … for me … in another state. :wink:

Now, I must tease my friend in Michigan about this. Muhwhahahaha.

Yeah, one “LOL” should be enough anywhere.

This guy’s got nothing on Smoove Rudy G, former mayor of New York.

1. Sexed his first cousin, who marryied him (Wifey #1).

2. Informed his wife, Donna Hanover of impending divorce by news conference Wifey #2) .

3. Involved with Judith Nathan while still married to #2, and used NYC money, police security, and, by some reports, city property during and for shopping trips and rendezvous (Wifey #3).

Nagin and Marion Barry got re-elected…

What did Ray Nagin do that was on the level of what’s being said about the subject of the OP and in subsequent posts.

Barry, I’ll give you.

President Camacho would at least be fun and lovable.

My 14 year old daughter thought the news accounts of this were hilarious where they had actors reading the text massages as if they were talking instead of texting. They kept saying “Laugh Out Loud. Laugh Out Loud.” (for the texting-illiterate, I suppose).

Are you kidding? I say he gets re-elected in a landslide…

Textual Healing :smiley:

Wow, kinky.

I love Detroit.

Too bad it loves nobody else.

Clearly I’m not up on technology. My most recent phone only has enough memory to save about 25 incoming and 25 outgoing text messages, so I have to dump 'em every few days. How’d they recover all these from years ago? Have I got to worry about the phone company providing a grand jury with transcripts describing nooners with my, er, executive assistant?

Don’t worry about it.

The paper posted a bunch of “reactions” the other day–on one half of the page it was regular folk, most of whom had comments that emphasized what a sleazeball embarrassment he was to the city. On the other side it was politicians, most of whom said things like “it’s a painful personal matter for him” and “I hope we can still work together.”

Pwnt!

Well, Christine Beatty is resigning. I wish Kwame would follow suit, but I’m sure he won’t.