Devil Day: What odd things happened today?

Nada. In fact, today was completely mundane. It was a bit of a disappointment. :wink:

I got a check today for 909.55

Numerologists and discordians will think that’s cool.

The local news here in Albuquerque just had a short piece about a dude at a prayer meeting in a local park who was killed today when a freak wind gust broke a 300 lb tree limb which landed on him.

It was a bit stormy and windy here today.

I ate so much I thought I was gonna pop…gluttony’s a sin, right?

Oh, and I just got done watching a History Channel program on Satan worshippers. I think I need a shower. :shudder:

I really did eat too much. My innie’s threatening to turn into an outie. And I’m not talking about my belly button.

Some people around here would laugh at that and then say they’re going to hell for it.

Well, I thought about it, but am gonna wait till after midnight…

I missed if the story was local or not, but on the local news I just saw a baby that was born at 6:06 and weighed 6.66.

They didn’t name him Damien, but rather Jimmy.

Do they not do weight in the pounds/ounces format where you are, trublmakr?

Yes, sorry. His weight was 6 pounds, 6.6 ounces according to the story.

Jimmy just doesn’t sound like an Anti-Christ kind of name. What the hell is wrong with those parents? :wink:

I hit a pothole on the way to work, and when I returned to my car in the afternoon the front tire was flat. When I went to get it fixed, it only took a half an hour. The guy at the tire place said that Tuesday afternoons there’s usually a three or four hour wait, but today “…it’s just dead.”

Well that’s just irresponsible, that is.

But then, I can sort of see her point. Had she named him Damien, she’d effectively be numbering her days, for she’d have only, what, five? Six more years before her demon seed pushed her over the railing?

I suppose it doesn’t reach “a lot” until the livestock becomes airborne?

300 lbs … that’s virtually its own tree right there.

I got a nice raise at my work AND an office.

I was also offered a 3 year distribution deal for my music. They want about 5 of my albums.

In all, it was a pretty good day.

THANKS SATAN!