DFW Adam's Family - anyone up for beer and irish music?

I don’t know how we missed each other?

I was about a half hour late. :frowning: But I stood at the front by the stage and looked at the crowd the whole time I was there. When the set was over, I stood on the stage to see if I saw anyone.

Then I wandered around the festival and went to the Danu show. There was no way I could have found anyone there, that place was packed! BTW, trose, those guys are serious eye candy!

Oh well. We have to have at least one dopefest that doesn’t happen right.

Zyada Aren’t they, though? I’d forgotten how much so. And such nice boys altogether, writing songs about their Mas and all. (Anyone else still talking like that?) I’m sorry I missed Amberhawke. Did anyone else catch the bodran workshop? Awesome.

Also sorry I missed you guys, I kinda got disoriented once inside and didn’t figure out where the meeting place was until too late. I’ll stick with the romantic notion that y’all were the folks I kept running into and trading smiles with!

I caught part of the bodhran workshop, trose. It’s good odds that we did smile at each other at some point–I smiled at lots of people (Irish music does that to me). If so, I was the shaggy-haired guy in the Amberhawke tshirt.