Did Fred ever threaten Wilma?

Ralph often (although only in hyperbole) threatened Alice. Did Fred ever utter anything threatening, of a similar nature, to Wilma? My memory is that he did…but my memory has more errors in it than a bad baseball game…

Not that I remember, but it’s been decades since I watched The Flintstones.

Don’t know, but I’m pretty sure Snowboarder Bo has.

It’s been too many years since I have seen the show. I know this has come up before though, so I went poking around on google and I found that Looper has this to say about it:

No but he sometimes ghosted her.

Certainly not. It is obviously set in a post-apocalyptic future where America has been bombed back to the Stone Age.They remember things like vacuum cleaners and telephones, but no longer have the technology to make them. So they train mutated/ genetically engineered animals to replicate them.

Meanwhile, the Jetsons live high in the sky.

Well, that’s uncomfortable… It answers my question – thank you! – but makes me sad twice. First that he’d do this…and second that she’d do this! But now I know. Thanks!

Yeah, I only remember Wilma bonking him with a frying pan. I don’t remember him doing anything to her. I also remember deeply admiring the humor of the car. In fact the car is the main thing I remember.

Oh, no, quite to opposite. They have more advanced tech than we have. (what, you think you can stone-age tech TV and radio? HA!) The stone-age appliances and phones are very sophisticated, made to resemble what they think stone age people would use. Like the shell phones - they’re really ultra-miniature sophisticated voice-controlled cell phones.

The cars are also sophistiacted “smart” near-self driving cars with electric motors in the solid-appearing wheels. Probably charged by tesla coils hidden throughout the city.

I haven’t been able to descern if they are willing participants in the fake, (ie luddites looking for a simpler life) or are being deliberatly deceived by the Jetson’s people.

Magic. Someone in Bedrock is a master of all wizardry, conjuring all of these effects, which, otherwise, violate all known natural laws.

It’s right there in the closing theme …

“They’re the modern stone age family”

Why? My guess is, The Truman Show

Fred used to threaten Arnold the paperkid; he probably would have been arrested in today’s society:

(Fred has bought a new bowling ball against Wilma’s wishes. It’s sitting on the floor in its carry case. Arnold notices it.)

A: What’s this?
F: A loaf of pumpernickel.
A: What’s it doing on the floor?
F: How’d you like to join it?

“Your honor, our defense is: some people just NEED thumping. I rest my case.”

Judge Snyder: You rest you’re case?
Lionel Hutz: What? Oh no, I thought that was just a figure of speech. Case closed!

It’s obvious that the Flintstones are in the Jetson’s zoo. They are given Jetsons films and rudimentary building supplies. They’ve used these to cobble together TVs and vacuum cleaners. What you never saw were the objects they were going to use for the uprising, ala the Great Escape.

I don’t remember Wilma ever willfully hitting Fred. She just wasn’t that physical of a character.

Now, Wilma’s mother hitting Fred, to me, seems more likely.

I know we’re all joking but canonically according to the “The Jetsons Meet The Flintstones” movie the Jetsons have to use a time machine to go back in time to meet the Flintstones.

Also if you take Harvey Birdman as canon, the Jetsons had to go back in time to sue the past and Fred Flintstone is shown alive in Harvey Birdman’s time already.

But, was it really a time machine? I don’t trust those Jetsons!

Remember, they had time travel in the “Stone Age”, too. And they never visited the Jetsons!

And both families visited the same World’s Fair, without any time travel from either.

Justy saw one today - she bonked him hard on the head with a broom in Moolight and Maintenance (season 5), and IMO what he did did not rise to the level that domestic violence was required.