Did Mein 'Furor' Ever Hear This.....

… and what were his thoughts over dem??

Thanks

Q~

I doubt it, ‘Der Fuehrer’s Face’ was an American production of 1942. I’d wager by then Hitler had better things to be doing than listening to anti-Nazi propaganda. I mean, who’s going to show it to him? Hitler also had a very low opinion of America, I also doubt he’d have cared. He said in the same year;
“…my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance … everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it’s half Judaised, and the other half negrified.”

Apparently the Fuhrer did see Chaplin’s The Great Dictator, which was taking the piss out of him, and enjoyed it. I can’t find a good cite other than IMDB, so take it with a pinch of salt;
“The story is that Goebbels had a copy of The Great Dictator seized from one of the German-occupied countries and then brought to Hitler. Hitler screened the film alone, except for his personal projectionist. When it was over, it’s said that he demanded to see it again. Beyond that, his reaction is not known. Chaplin wrote: “I’d give anything to know what he thought of it.””