Did Sheryl Crow find religion?

Dammit! I accidently hit ‘submit’. What I meant to finish with was… there’s typically communications problems, lots of denial, staying in something really horrible for the children that would be considered worse than just divorcing, etc., etc., etc.

To always presume that the next person dated “broke” up a marriage is naive and stereotyping. And, if indeed they were seeing each other first, there still apparently a problem between Armstrong and his wife. Obviously, if that’s the case, they didn’t go about it the right way. But how would one know personally? They might’ve already been separated. Or agreed to start seeing other people or just couldn’t care less.

Regardless, always blaming the ‘outside force’ for the destruction of something already falling apart is too much broad-brushing. If everyone is happy, you don’t go looking (or find yourself with) someone else. IMHO.

Takes two to wreck a home, doesn’t it?

The husband & the wife?

In reference to Harrison inspiring the song: now I understand why the guitar hook quotes “My Sweet Lord.” And here I thought she was ripping off the hook just to do it…

Consider my ignorance fought. Thanks smapti, Padmaraga and NoCoolUserName!