Did you just KNOW something was For. You,

I saw Lycianthes rantonnetii “Great Chlorox Disaster” at a garden center and had to have it.

Some 80s TV that fits the bill:
Square Pegs
Whiz Kids
The Young Ones
Around The Bend
Blackadder

In 2014, I learned of the movie Interstellar from a review in a newspaper. Having grown up as a kid who was interested in astronomy and planetary sciences, all I needed to read was a brief plot outline and some pictures when I decided “I need to see this movie immediately.”

And I wasn’t disappointed. Ok, the subplot about the power of love was a bit hokey, but the wormhole / black hole scenes, the shots of the three exotic planets, the banter between the humans and TARS / CASE, and the music blew my mind. So far, it is one of only two movies that I’ve viewed in the theater more than once.

When I went to see a Star Trek movie, one of the trailer’s opening started with the name “Aardman Animations.” I went “Aardman? Wallace and Gromit! Nick Park!”

The movie was Chicken Run and I planned to see it before the end of the trailer, and most likely before they gave the name.

It was a great choice. Loved the movie.

I was wandering aimlessly through Borders when I encountered a prominently-featured novel called Fight Club. I’d never heard of it or its author, but after reading the back, I bought it immediately. Four days later, I bought copies for my friends.

Unfortunately, I had to buy the hardcover (first edition) for my friends because the paperback (second edition) gives away the ending.