Did you watch the Superbowl?

Concur. My girlfriend and I got caught up on V and Holmes on Homes.

No.

Instead we watched ‘The Lord of the Rings’.

No, I hate football. In fact, when the Bears looked like they were going to go to the Super Bowl (I wouldn’t have known that except everyone at work kept talking about it) I totally forgot about the big deciding game. The next day I heard a snatch of a conversation among a group of people, something like “Bears…something something…next year” and I stopped and said “Oh, did the Bears lose?” and you would have thought I had 3 heads and sixteen eyes they way they looked at me.

Funny though, I love football movies, like North Dallas Forty, and Friday Night Lights, and sports movies in general. Funny too, I like the idea of the Green Bay Packers, that the fans own the team, not some asshole owner who threatens to move them away if he doesn’t get a multi-billion dollar stadium. That’s cool, so I’m happy for them. I just don’t want to watch any games.

Yes and I would have even if my favored team wasn’t in it. (Alas they lost.)

No interest in it or the commercials. I watched Human Target and and a old Sherlock Holmes.

I haven’t followed the NFL since both pro teams left my hometown, Los Angeles. However, I catch the Super Bowl every year. Game time is usually during the morning (Japan time), so I kept track of the stats and scoring view ESPN or Yahoo Sports websites. After work, I went home, downloa…(oops!) I mean, “acquired” the game and watched the significant drives/plays.

Not even remotely interested. I was doing homework. I wanted to watch the half time show since I do like the Black Eyed Peas. My boyfriend was watching MST3K though so I didn’t bother asking him to turn it off.

After hearing some of the reviews, I’m glad I didn’t take the time away from my homework. I did watch a bit online but it was terrible.

This says it for me too. I try to smile and nod, but if I talk I’ll quickly reveal how little I know of sports teams. I just can’t even pretend to care if the Lakers and the Redskins are going to to the World Series or not.

You’ve got the World Series mixed up with the Stanley Cup… or was that the World Cup? I always confuse the two.

DVR’d, then fast forwarded for the commercials.

Nope. Never seen one, never will. The most football I’ve ever seen was the bits I caught while waiting for the homecoming float with an enormous banner I painted circle the field at halftime.

I watched the whole thing.

Football sucks, so I do not care to see it.
Commercials suck, that’s why I fast fwrd thru them, so never.

No, it was extremely important that “Go, Diego, Go” be palyed mutiple times that day. I’m not sure why, but it was apparently a matter of National Security. LOL!

Truthfully, I don’t much care unless the Redskins are in it, but I did want to see at least part of it. By the time I got control of the remote, I was just too tired to pay attention.

superbowl = background noise/excuse for food, adult beverages, and fun with friends.

didn’t give a rat’s patootie who won (altho i wore my ex’s roethlisberger jersey just to piss off my pal, jeff, a diehard packer-backer) and pretty much ignored the halfwit - excuse me - halftime - show.

the commercials were meh at best, altho the thor and captain america trailers looked cool. and did i see one for another transformers movie??? i was busy getting my wine glass refilled and really didn’t catch the whole thing. priorities, ya know… :slight_smile:

Tuned in late. We do a radio program on Sundays this month, but since I grew up in "Sconsin, I believe it is a state law that I must root for the Pack.

Good game, though - sometimes the SB is a blowout and boring, but this was close even though the Packers led throughout.

Regards,
Shodan

No. I’ve NEVER watched the Superbowl, except for a glance at the halftime shows. Although this year’s broke some kind of record for viewers. I went browsing at the thrift store (they always have a half-off sale on Superbowl Day), stopped at Wegmans grocery and hit up their special ‘Wing Bar’ featuring, well, all flavors of chicken wings, came home and chowed down watching the Puppy Bowl.

I saw the whole thing, almost every minute. Had so much fun I think I broke the Bible. Couldn’t really hear the commericals over the party.

I don’t really care about football, but I kinda like to see the Superbowl. I had a guest over studying, so to avoid distracting her I left the TV off. If I could have watched online, I would have, but NFL doesn’t like that.

Had it on, but can’t really remember a single play. Made sure to watch the final minute, though. Missed all the commercials as well.

OTOH, the brats I made for the half-time celebration were excellent!