Digital ID Austin Texas

The ID2020 Alliance is an innovative public-private partnership committed to improving lives through digital identity.
ID2020 is coordinating funding for identity and channeling those funds toward high-impact projects, enabling diverse stakeholders – UN agencies, NGOs, governments, and enterprises – to pursue a coordinated approach that creates a pathway for efficient and responsible implementation at scale. Alliance partners include Accenture, CARE, City of Austin, FHI360, Gavi, Hyperledger, IDEO.org, iRespond, Kiva, Mercy Corps, Microsoft, The Rockefeller Foundation, Simprints, UC Berkeley’s CITRIS Policy Lab, and the UN International Computing Centre. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html

Trying to delete preview post won’t come up

I’m not outside the edit window. I can’t edit posts why? Where is preview post?

Can a mod quote the post for me? I was going to add my comment to article.

This post was reported as spam. Since the OP has been a member for a while, I don’t think it’s really spam. However, the post is not allowed under the registration agreement:

This is closed.