Dining in the dark: Would you?

Have you ever thought, that since they’re blind, you could go some lighted place that’s cheaper, all the while saying "I can’t see a thing!’ and ‘accidentally’ bumping the table?
Food for thought.

hh

Not for high prices, but you eat less in the dark, so yeah, I would.

I’d prooooobably want a little candle at minimum, so I didn’t kill myself (I’m pretty klutzy).

First thing I thought of when I saw the OP. Was it Amanda last season who used the opportunity to grope Ramsay’s torso as she passed behind his chair? She said something like, “He works out; it’s good.” So there’s one upside, depending on whom you’re eating with.

If a bunch of friends wanted to do a vastly cheaper version, I’d go along out of curiosity. If nothing else, I’d want to see how well I’d do getting food from plate to mouth! It doesn’t grab me well enough to go out of my way or to pay that much, though.

:p:p:p 1/2

I don’t think I’d wanna eat at any restaurant that can’t even spell “dessert” correctly. :rolleyes:

Well no, because that would mean I was dating a moron. :slight_smile:

I probably wouldn’t be able to eat. I don’t have an appetite in the dark. I don’t know why, but, for example, when I’m camping I have to make sure I get dinner before it gets dark, because otherwise I’ll hardly eat.