Disorder where you fear your dick is shrinking.

It’s not your dick that’s getting smaller, it’s the pussies that are getting bigger.

As I have gotten older, I thought my willy was shrinking. Nope, it’s just the boys in the nutsack hanging lower.

An article from indonesia:

Must be a pretty good friend.

I believe the medical term is shrinkindictomy. :eek::rolleyes:

No actual cites. 24-1/2 years living in Thailand and never encountering or hearing about it there but yes encountering it in Malaysia and Indonesia. Why, you think it is common in Thailand? The link in post #3 mentions a couple of outbreaks in Thailand, but I think those are just anomalies and not something encountered frequently. Not ingrained belief like I found in the other two countries.

Surprises you? Like you think it should be smaller? :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Let’s just say, I definitely don’t suffer from that disorder. :wink:

That right there made my day. I am now cleaning the iced tea off my screen. :slight_smile:

Sometimes caused by playing with 1970s art toys.

There’s an actual physical disease, Peyronie’s.

When you say you encountered it often in Malaysia and Indonesia, do you mean you heard about it? From someone who actually experienced it? Or actually saw sufferers? Had it been diagnosed as this disorder? Or self diagnoses, it sounds just like it, etc.

(I know someone who will be acutely interested in this!)

Not from anyone who actually experienced it but rather from plenty of people who claimed to know someone who did and always associated with curses from witch doctors. Plus my last supervisor at the Bangkok Post was an ethnic Malay from Singapore, and she had scads of stories like this, again always related to witch doctors. (Her relatives were sure it was a witch doctor who made that Malaysian Airlines plane disappear.) It doesn’t seem to be something like, say, anorexia that happens of itself but rather always a curse situation. Its existence is definitely taken as fact in those countries. Probably not by, say the local ethnic Chinese, but by and large.

Do a bunch of speed and experience it for real.