Okay, last weekend I may or may not have raped and murdered a sixteen year old outside of my house and the police may or may not be investigating me, so I need to know, can they match DNA from urine of poop?
[QUOTE=copperwindow]
Okay, last weekend I may or may not have raped and murdered a sixteen year old outside of my house and the police may or may not be investigating me, so I need to know, can they match DNA from urine of poop?
[/QUOTE]
ummm, I’m gonna go with a yes on this one.
I may or may not have read that DNA can be obtained from feces or urine, but that it is a more difficult process than getting it from saliva, hair, or blood.
That’s just Google links (and a whole lot of “Law & Order”) talking, though, so I could be wrong.
You may or may not want to turn yourself in and hope for lenience from the D.A. 
Quantification of Human DNA in Feces as a Diagnostic Test for the Presence of Colorectal Cancer
<mod>
I have corresponded with the OP and he has assured me that no crime has been committed.
Carry on with that understanding.
Rico
</mod>