Do Kosher hotdogs have less snouts, and anuses, and things?

So I guess tortellini isn’t kosher…

This guy thought oysters were.

It looks like you can get Kosher meat pies at the Pie Factory at Bondi Beach in Sydney. Scroll down here

• Bubba.

That is a funny article. I wonder who it was that certified his oysters.

Heh. I find it funny that snouts and anuses were the two body parts that didn’t get glossed over by the “things” title.

What could be worse than snouts and anuses?! :slight_smile:

Snouts in anuses.

Thanks for clearing up the Kosher and USDA issues, and things.

:cool:

Are brains kosher? If not, what do jewish zombies eat?

I buy them for Mrs. Plant sometimes because they are Kosher, but they have too much of an usual spice for me.

Just eat some Scrapple and hot dogs will seem yummy and chock full of good stuff.

You’ll want some anus meat after Scrapple. It’ll be an upgrade. :eek:

Why are we grossed out by snouts but not muscle? I have some vegetarian friends who are sickened when I discuss baby-back ribs.

Not only are brains not kosher, people neither have cloven hooves nor do they chew their cud, so observant Jewish zombies have to make do with brain-shaped tofu.

Not enough of a fence around the Torah, there. Less observant zombies might see them eating what looks like brains and draw the wrong conclusions.

Very much THIS. Kosher dogs of whatever brand always seem to me to have better flavor and texture than other type. Somehow, they just have better seasoning balance, and possibly better cuts of meat, or … something.

I dare you to google that

[passes mental floss]

Depends who you ask. Near my dad’s house, in Queens, NY, there’s a large Bukharan (Uzbek) Jewish community, with a ton of kosher restaurants that are all closed on Shabbat, etc. I can’t remener the name of the restaurant, but I know I’ve seen lamb testicle kebabs on the menu at at least one of them.

:::sigh:::

Zombie thread closed.

samclem Moderator, General Questions