Do not depend on SCOTUS when it comes to stopping Trump

The Supreme court gave a green light to Trump’s bulldozing through The National Butterfly Center to build his wall.

The ruling means his administration gets to bypass 28 federal laws, including the Endangered Species Act, the Safe Drinking Water Act and the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act. Contract workers actually came on the property unannounced July of 2017 before any ruling or even notice had been made, and started chainsawing trees in the wildlife refuge.
The topper?

For the most part, I expect SCOTUS to rule according to the law. If the law supports Trump, then SCOTUS will not stop Trump. If the law goes against Trump, then SCOTUS will stop Trump.

If everyone agrees on what the law is, the Supreme Court doesn’t get involved. The Supreme Court interprets the law when people can’t agree on what the law says.

I expect that this Supreme Court will choose to interpret the law in a way that is favorable to Donald Trump.

The issue, in Animal Legal Defense Fund v. Department of Homeland Security, was apparently

Section 102(c) of the Act reads:

I’m not sure which particular waiver was at issue in this case, but here’s an example of one such DHS waiver