Do trans girl athletes have an advantage? [Moderated title for clarity]

I never made that argument, though. I don’t see why biologically female athletes should be satisfied with that at all. That may be the current state of things but that doesn’t mean it can’t be better. So, I’m not sure who you’re making this point against, but it’s not me. The FACT that males are stronger and faster than females has to be accepted because it’s simply and unquestionably true, and pretending things aren’t true, and filling people’s heads with friendly lies, doesn’t help anyone. It does not follow from that that girls must always accept second best in sporting opportunities and benefits, that they must fight for more funding for their sports, be relegated to second class facilties, and the like. In historical terms, it is not that long ago at all that girls barely had sports at all. Progress has been made. More can be made.

But let me again ask the question no one ever answers; if sports aren’t to be segregated according to sex, then why have two divisions at all? What’s the point of that?