Do Women/Men Get Sexual Pleasure from Providing Blow Jobs?

It is arousing, but I don’t orgasm from it.

I did used to have a boyfriend that orgasmed from giving me oral. Man, that was hot. I miss him.

I guess I do. It’s like the pleasure I get from making out. It’s not going to make me have an orgasm but it’s sexually pleasurable. It feels good and I think my partner knows it’s making me feel good too when we do it. It’s too intimate to describe all the things that feel good about it but it’s not something I am doing as a favour to him, I think of it as reciprocal in and of itself.

I certainly don’t orgasm from it, but I enjoy it a lot. It turns me on a lot, and gets me primed for pretty much anything. Now I’m craving one!

If I had an admiral, it would stand at attention while doing it.

Since I don’t… well, it just would.

It wood?

My Guy always gets an erection while blowing me, and usually cums, without touching himself. The most totally amazing thing is when his orgasm is simultaneous with mine (about 25% of the time). According to him, he gets a tremendous turn-on when I start to throb, and he cums right away, along with me.

Just one of many, many reasons why I’m blessed to have him.

Ditto.

I think it’s the joy of giving joy to someone, along with the sense of …(what’s the word??)… sort of “power” you get from doing THAT to him.

:slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Giving a blowjob is definitely arousing.

There’s always the 69 option.

Holy moly. He must have a really damn easy time coming. That’s really quite amazing.

I like giving them. Gives me a sense of power and makes me feel sexy and smart (smart because I know what to do). I love the control it gives me over a guy.

Arousal yes orgasm no.

I enjoy giving them. I like the sense of power, but I get that when I’m touching my partner in any way that gives pleasure. I have come while doing so, but I don’t always. The most pleasure I ever got from giving one was the first time I did so. Damn, that was fun. I mean, it’s always fun, but that was especially fun. It happened to be the receiver’s first time receiving, as well. If the receiver plays a bit with me while I’m going down on him, that helps. I’m too easily distracted by 69, but other stuff works well.

Damn, I need a boyfriend.

Yes but it also causes jaw pain. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. There’s certainly some Gene Simmons envy in there somewhere.

Pssstt…

I don’t care much for oral (giving is “meh”, receiving is “ick, yecch, gross!”) but by extension I definitely get way aroused from playing with a clitoris with my fingertips… I’m not going to have an orgasm but it’s totally entertaining, believe me. For people who like oral sex I’d imagine the same to be true.

There is definitely arousal… It all part of it. Giving someone else sexual pleasure turns me on.

Actually, I’ll have her. lee, how you doin’?

How you doing? :wink:

I get so incredibly turned on when I go down on my wife that, besides wanting to do it for hours, I almost orgasm. My hands are too busy with her to be doing anything to myself but I’m sure that if I was touched at just the right moment that I’d pop.

And I bet Frank is pretty annoyed about that.

Anyway the answer is yes. I enjoy penatration. The intimacy. The violation of my bounderies…that I’m allowing. The feel of it. The edge between submissive and topping from the bottom. Ohhhhh…maybe I’ll go eat a popsicle. But it’s not the same.

I’m firmly in the WhyNot camp on this one.

I’m with Waverly, here. She goes down on you, you presumably have intercourse with her, but you’re not comfortable asking her a question about sex? I’m confused.