Do ya think Anthony Wiener is attractive?

In the wake of the whole Wiener incident, there has been much moral judgment upon the man. But - in light of the pictures he has provided - do you think the guy is sexy? He clearly does.

Here are “the 15 sexiest pictures of Anthony Wiener.” Yes, it’s safe for work.

So it’s not his picks.

Nice physicque with an interesting face that could be attractive or unattractive depending on his other characteristics such as personality. I think he’s lost a lot of points for himself.

I’m waffling on this one: he has his sexy moments, but overall he’s not at the top of my “sexy” list.

I don’t think he’s unattractive, but he’s not my type, so I don’t find him sexy at all.

From the neck down.

Yes, weiner is pretty.

He’s could be a lot better looking if he worked at it more.

I think he’s pretty good looking. I’d have to know more about him to decide if he’s sexy by my terms, but voted yes.

He’s more sexy then not. The body pics help his case for sexy if anyone has links to them.

He’s certainly not going to find a second job modeling for cash but he’s got something on the average guy. Maybe a 7 out of 10.

He’s fairly good-looking but I don’t want to think about him and the word ‘sexy’ together.

I wouldn’t kick him out of bed.

He’s extremely handsome for a politician.

Nope, not even for a politician.

He reminds me of Abed (Danny Pudi) from Community and I put Abed in a “weirdly sexy” category, so I’ll say- recent headlines not added to the equation but chest shots added- yeah.

Ew. No.

+1

Double ewwww, no.

No, but he is okay looking.

Personally, I think Weiner looks like Howard the Duck, but then I have to remind myself that Howard the Duck had a hot human girlfriend.