Do you believe the world will end in 2012?

The only thing that will end in 2012 is 2012, and all the stupid predictions that we’ve had to listen to.

Aw, man, don’t tell me I’m storing up all this freeze dried food, ammo, fuel, ponchos, heirloom seeds, how-to books, tools, wax, matches, raw wool, commo equipment, gold, toilet paper, liquor, antibiotics, solar panels and tobacco for nuthin’!

Party at Rysdad’s! :smiley:

A guy could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with that stuff.

This is the end.

Beautiful friend.

This is the end.

My only friend.

The end.

I read an interesting book on the actual Mayan archaeology and whatnot that tried to figure out why this is such a popular theory. 2012 and the end of the world, it’s called. I enjoyed it.

I actually know Christians who are college graduates who are waiting the end of times. They think it could happen any minute . They believe they will be saved. Not so sure about me though.

I’m sure they’ll be happily disappointed.

No.

If Barack Obama is reelected. :wink:

Or Palin or Bachmann get elected. Then Bush junior, Perry, would be a real peace lover too, wouldn’t he.

As the Collections Department has told you thrice, you’ll get that back when you catch up on your payments.

You have no idea how tempted I was to move this someplace random (GD 'cause it’s kinda religious?) just to mess with John Mace. :smiley:

I grew up among people who bought into shit like this on a daily basis.

I think we will know one way or the other by the end of October. If the Cubs win the World Series, I’m going to start putting my affairs in order.

No

If that is your marker, you’ll know by mid-August.

What the hell do Mayans know? They didn’t even invent the Playstation.

Will the Playstations end in 2012?

We’re doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

Or not. Most likely not.