Do you consider sex to be a recreational activity?

It means “not trans.”

And I suppose in a thread such as this it can be validly considered relevant by some participants in the sense of pointing out whether or not the procreation aspect would have been even in the picture for them. In everyday usage I do not feel it should be customary to call out cis/trans unless relevant to the discussion, if your gender identity is male or female then that’s what it is.

Cis is academic feminist talk for “straight.” One stupid-ass term if you ask me.

I’ve honestly never heard of “cis.” How do you pronounce that? Sis? Kiss?

Sis. C’mon, feminists invented it.

Seriously, how did they come up with that? Is it an acronym? Hard to believe someone just arbitrarily decided on “cis” for no reason.

Here.

No, it means what the quote you were replying to says it means. It has nothing to do with sexual attraction/preference.

I’m just waiting to see product with “cis fat” listed in the ingredient list.

Uh, no. It means “not trans”. Like she said. Good job ‘correcting’ someone who actually knows what it means.

Thanks. I think I have heard of “Cisalpine Gaul,” that sounds familiar. Otherwise it’s completely new.

Straight male, socially awkward and pretty bad at sex, so… no :stuck_out_tongue: