Do you get this picture?

Do NOT get your 7 year old daughter a t-shirt with nuts on it!

Blorenge

Yes.

I’m having a kid soon, and I pray that this joke doesn’t get discovered in a few years. Or else I might have to bring in the nuclear option (interrupting cow).

A sure piratical song stopper.

I got it almost instantly. It was one of my favourite jokes in kindergarten. :slight_smile:

I got the first one, but not the rhyming one. Poor Orange . . . maybe he can make friends with Purple, Toilet, and Music.

I have no idea what it means.

Also Gorringe

Yes I get it. Let me tell you, that joke was comedy gold when I was 6. Probably told it to everyone that would listen and most people that wouldn’t.

:smiley:

My kids love that one. Plus the seasonal variants: Interrupting ghost (Boo!), Interrupting Santa (Ho! Ho! Ho!), Interrupting comfort food (Stew!), and Interrupting groundhog (Six more weeks of winter!).

Interrupting Zen Buddhist (mu).

Lily, at age 3, went through the knock-knock joke phase. Twelve years earlier, I’d been through approximately the world’s longest knock-knock joke phase with Number 2 Son, so I was prepared. I defused this one by first, teaching Lily the banana/orange joke, and the interrupting cow joke, and, every time I heard the phrase “knock knock,” I immediately answered orange or moo. Worked like a charm - six weeks, max, until Lily was no longer mad for knock knock jokes, instead of almost a year for Zack.

Did that make anyone else think of Sheldon Cooper, besides the obvious knock knock joke?

When I first saw that on George Takai’s FB page, I asked that question as a comment. I’ve gotten 2,200 likes and over 70 replies to that comment, which is a personal internet record for me.

I know, I don’t have much of a life.

Interrupting completely uncalled for. Probably better just to show your kids the video instead of telling them.