Do you have a Hat Face?

Shit, I sure hope so.

puts on a hat and looks around

Dorks to the left of me. Dorks to the right of me. Hmmm… I must be a dork.

puts hat back where he found it

Hats suit me. I have never heard it called hat face, but now I am totally adopting that term.

I look good in hats. I never wear them, though.

I’m in-between. I’d say that applies to most people when it comes to hats; they’ll look good in the right kind of hat, but not in others.

Hat face? No. Iron mask, maybe.

I have a hat face, yes.

My head is freakishly big, though. So I’m not sure I have a hat head.

I don’t know if I have a hat-face, nor do I care. I’ll wear a baseball cap if the sun is out and I really don’t care how other people think I look. I probably look cool, since part of being cool is having the attitude you can carry it off, whether you can or not.

According to the few people who have seen me in hats - yes.
I was also given a giant head, so most hats don’t even come close to fitting me.

I dont really like the way I look with a hat, so I almost never wear them. Just because I dont like it doesn’t mean I dont look good in them though. I really have no idea.

A few years ago, there was a thread about people who have problems finding hats to fit their heads…I am one of them. Although I don’t have a head that scares children, or is totally noticeably large to anyone, I cannot find many that fit me - even those baseball caps with the expandable back straps don’t fit. That thread gave a nice link to a place that sells hats for us, uh, huge-brain people.

I loves me my Panama hat.

My mother was a milliner in her youth. Both my mum and my sister look elegant, or mysterious, our cute or interesting in hats. Me, I look like some random thing fell out of the sky and died on my head.

I too can’t seem to find hats that fit. I keep saying I’m going to get me some hats from giant-head.com or where ever, but I hate to buy a hat without seeing it on me.

I look about 15 with a hat. So, no…I don’t have a hat face.

You be the judge.

I have a good baseball cap face, but that is the only hat I think I look good in.

I can totally do baseball caps or cowboy hats, but I look like an idiot in visors (but doesn’t everyone) and cutesy vintage fedoras, etc.

I know exactly what you mean!

I do NOT have a hat face. I’ve never met a hat that didn’t make me look like a total dork.

I have a “hat face”. The effect is apparently so prominent that I have a set of pictures, taken when I was about to graduate high school, that feature me in an Indiana Jones hat I got at Disneyland. I also used to have a couple of fedoras and cloches that I wore when I was going out with friends.

These days, I walk around outside a lot. I still have the Indiana Jones hat – hats, actually, since I bought another one at Disneyland last year – and a bunch of newsie and mechanics caps for keeping the glare out of my eyes. They go well with the Lennon glasses. :smiley: