Do you have a tattoo? GET IN HERE!!

Wow. What a great bunch of tats. Even though the threads been here for a while I just got around to peeking at them. I wish I could submit my pride and joy, but I dont have a cam.

Five, Wow. I’ve heard you talking about your tat, but it never sounded that cool to me, but it looks really cool!

soulsling, I totally dig the spider. Very nice. Is it on your shoulder?

I forgot who had the sun/moon ying yang, but I really liked that one too. Especially because of the whole, “two sides of my personality” expression.

Thanks, Hama for sharing.

Hamadryad, you rock. You did such a good job on my li’l buddies, I think I’m going to copy your spruced-up version back to my own website, replacing the original. With your permission, of course.

And than you for the endorsement, racerx. I’m quite proud of the work; it’s very finely detailed, and my tattooist used ten different colors.

My next tattoo will be on my upper arm, and will be another comic book panel. I haven’t chosen it yet, but I’m thinking it’ll be something from Scott McCloud’s Understanding Comics.

Five: Ain’t no thang…just your original lightened up a bit. Be my guest.

C’mon people…y’all know folks with cameras…digital cameras…webcams…get pics! Send them to me! I know there are plenty of other tattoed fiends out there in the ether…c’mon…

Don’t make me beg, y’all.

I LOVE tatoos…: ) Bring 'em on, ladies! Body art is something I came late to but really appreciate now.

Great tat’s everyone. Very nice. Almost makes me want to get one…almost.

Maybe I should have titled the thread, “Don’t have a tattoo? Then STAY THE HELL OUT!”

No, no, that’s not actually the sentiment I want to convey…but, damn, just because the topic involves skin doesn’t mean y’all have to jump in and imply that you want to see more of it. :rolleyes:

So anyhow…bumping this for folks who actually care about the pages themselves, and to mention…a couple of months ago SOMEONE sent me a pic…and then my outlook crashed and I lost my Xoom password. Unfortunately, I can’t remember who it was. If you’ve sent me a pic at some point and it’s not on the pages, PLEASE send it again and kick my ass. Thank you.

::raises hand::
That was me! :smiley:

Rose

MEMEMEME! :smiley:

runs before Hama gets mad at her for flirting

Ok, Hamadryad I’ll see what I can do about getting my friend to take a few pics of my tats. With any luck, I can mebbie send you the pics on Monday.

Hamadryad, Thank you! (I’m a dollface? Considering the source, I am indeed flattered!) Now I need a new tat!!! Or at least get the mess on my tummy covered up! (Think badly placed tat, then two pregnancies…just before I delivered my son, the doc said, “Oh, is that a map of the united states?” "<me> “No, I used to be an orca…now it’s just a mess.”) Thanks for rekindling my urge to permenently ink my flesh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hamadryad, I offer the following additional photo:

Additional photo

…that’s not as close-up as the first, so if you put it next to the current one, it will provide context for the viewer.

All righty…Five, I’ll take a look at that pic when I have a few more minutes to spare.

And…there is now a pic of the tat on TruePisces!! Go look, go look, and keep those pics coming, dernitall.