Do you piss in the shower?

I know you’re only in the shower for a short period of time, but you’re ignoring the psychological factor of all that water trickling down your body.

Being in the shower, looking at a fountain, watching the rain trickling down- all of these things make you have to pee. But the shower is the only place where you have the freedom to act on it!

Yep, as long as the water from the shower is running.

Hey, it all ends up in the same place anyway, right?

Wasn’t there a Seinfeld episode where George almost got kicked out of a health club for doing this?
He was claiming it all went down the same pipes to the same sewer and screaming he would call a plumber to prove it.

I’ve heard some people say that there are different pipes taking different routes…sewage for toilets, different sewage for kitchen sink. I do not believe them, although it would be a good idea to be able to recycle “grey” water, I believe it currently all goes to the same place.

However, isn’t there an exception with street runoff going directly into lakes and oceans - hence the ban on pouring toxic crap out into streets?
Which probably means peeing in the shower good, peeing in the street behind police car bad.

I just find that it saves me time in the morning to pee while showering. Why make an extra stop at the toilet first when, while I am rubbing shampoo in my hair I can also get my morning whiz out of the way at the same time.

I don’t. Never have, never will. I’ve been known to have to go while I’m in the shower at school, and…well, it’s a mad rush to get out, dry off, get dressed, go to a stall, get undressed, sit down, and pee.

I just think it’s rude. And, for women, it’s a bit messier–gets on the legs sometimes and stuff.

Can I marry you, flup?

Yeah, I pee in the shower. But it takes a while for my shower to warm up, especially if I’m showering early (like before my apartment neighbors have up and showered) it takes like 5 minutes for the damn thing to heat up. Then I take the moment to pee in the toilet. Then, oddly enough, I tend to wash my hands. Like I’m not gonna be in the shower in 30 seconds?

[ul][sup]RUDE, CRUDE & UNATTRACTIVE[/sup] :stuck_out_tongue: [sub]I don’t crap in the woods either.[/sub][/ul]

Only if I have to go. I mean, the soap is right there, everyone.

Well, yeah!

Well, I generally take baths . . . so no. :smiley:

Actually, I generally just do my business before I take a shower. Or do the dishes. Or do any other activity involving the sound of running water. Preemptive strike and all that.

Soap isn’t even necessary. Everything in urine is water soluble. That is sort of the point. So, everything washes away nicely.

At any rate, I feel more secure in my position now that Nacho4Sara is on my side. Anyone with such a cool username can’t be wrong often.

Yes, I do. And I see nothing wrong with it.

So there!

I only pee in Phlip’s shower.

yeah, why not? I shower first thing in the morning so i usually have a full bladder. Peeing in the shower saves time anyways

Yep. No qualms about it either.

Yes I do, my husband thinks it’s a little icky, but after I pointed out to him that it’s the only chance I get to stand up to pee, he saw my point.Besides what’s the harm if you’re standing right over the drain. I just can’t believe more people don’t do it.

Chalk me down as another shower pisser (or, efficient-micturaters as we like to call ourselves :)). Saves time and saves water.

Well, sure. But the problem is I got so used to doing it that now I can’t take a shower without peeing (or reeeally needing to)! :wink:

Glad it’s not just me, DesertGeezer!

Do bears shit in the woods?