Do you think it is still important to find osama bin laden?

Please remember this is a poll not a debate. Do you think we still need to be looking?

Of course it is. The guy owes me $230.

Yes.

For the closure if not the revenge. Absolutely.

Yes, but Emmanuel Goldst-, er, Osama bin Laden will probably never be found.

Yes. There is a hole in my family. I want to know the bastard who planned it is dead.

Yes.

Yes.

Pretty much. I also have a fairly good idea how most of the many thousands that can no longer voice their opinion might feel.

I woke up at 3:00 this morning from yet another WTC-related nightmare. Yeah, I’d appreciate it if he were found.

No.

Yes!

Yes. Politically, if for no other reason. A trial and imprisonment would remove a strong partisan point from both sides of the current American political spectrum.

Yes.

No.
To the people who will be influenced to jihad by him, he is already legend. Any capture and fate at his enemies’ hands (ours) will simply exalt him and inflame them further.

Yes. Weirdly, I think the best thing we could do in the long run would be to capture him, put him on trial, find him not guilty, and release him. It would confuse the hell out of everyone if nothing else.

Sure. Though I personally think he’s dead. He’s been pretty quiet for too long. We were due for another “America is the Great Satan” tape about a year ago.

Yes. It’s VERY important.

Yes.

No. I agree with Carson O’Genic in that it would only further inspire his followers. At this point he is a figurehead. We should stop wasting time and money looking for him and start looking at policies that will not inspire such hatred.

They don’t hate us because we are free.