The other day, my index finger was shaking and I wondered why. I figured out it was because I was using it to type and swipe n my phone. That’s a lot of work for one finger sometimes.
When I watch TV shows, when people are on their smartphone typing, they’re using both hands and typing with their thumbs very quickly. I tried it, but am largely unsuccessful since my thumbs are even bigger and clumsier than my index finger.
How do you type on your smartphone?
- With my index finger that has grown strong
- With two thumbs that I’ve become dextrous with
- With one thumb because I’m different
- With my pinky for accuracy
- With another finger because I’m novel
- Other specified in the thread