Doctor Who challenge - 100 characters

By the Moons of Madness, I name Mr Fibuli!

Neeva, Shaman of the Sevateem.

Magnus Greel (and the Peking Homunculus). Aka “Weng-Chiang” and “Bent-face.”

The Master

Cardinal Borusa.

“There is nothing more useless than a lock with a voice imprint.”

Henry Gordon Jago

“‘Well I’m not awfully… Well, I’m not so bally brave when it comes to it. I try to be but I’m not.’”

One of the show’s greatest one-time characters.

Harry Sullivan (is an IMBECILE)

How can one forget Sergeant Benton? (Used to be Corporal Benton).
Maybe that counts as two?

Pex

“Pex Lives!”

Ace!

How can anyone not have mentioned the all-time top Doctor, Doctor #4! (AKA Tom Baker)

(While reading “On the Origin of the Universe”): “Hah! Wrong on the first line! Why didn’t he ask someone who saw it happen?”

The reason I first started watching the classic series: Shirna in Carnival of Monsters.

From The Leisure Hive, “We are Pangol.” (First ep I saw)

Sara Kingdom.

One of the first doctor’s companions, but unique because

1. She is the only companion to appear in only one story*. I’m actually not sure why the consider her a companion and not a guest star.
  2. She is the only one to be better known (in the US and probably in the UK) for another role: Rose in “Upstairs Downstairs” (She was played by Jean Marsh.)

*Technically, I suppose you could argue the Romana I was in one story, but that’s just because her one season had a single overarching storyline.

A real hottie - Nyssa… (played by Sarah Sutton)

Especially when she “accidentally” undresses herself in her last episode, Terminus…

Scaroth, last of the Jagaroth

Again with the obscure:

Chameleon. It was a shame they could never get it to work again.

The Keeper of Traken

Sabalon Glitz

One of the best names on the show ever.

the Mara
Tegan (while possessed bythe Mara): Cat got your tongue? I have always considered telepathy to be an exceptionally boring method of communication.