Does anyone else think professional models look strange?

I hear you. I knew Miss Ohio 1995 (or '96, can’t remember). Although she was pretty, she wasn’t the kind of woman who would catch my eye. She just seemed kind of…artificial looking. But she was a very good, nice person of excellent character. And very tall (5’11").

Someone earlier mentioned legs. I think Katerina Witt has the best legs I’ve ever seen on anyone. To hell with those matchstick legs models have; I’ll take Witt’s muscle-coated drumsticks any day.

Another poster signing in that many models look “fake” in real life. I worked for over a year with Miss California (I forget the year, but 96 or 97) and I did not find her attractive at ALL. WAY too much makeup, and overall a little brittle looking. I find slim girls very attractive, but there needs to be a little meat there too…ribs showing isn’t very healthy looking.

This doesn’t exactly respond to the OP, but it is related (I hope). I don’t think it can be said enough - to all you young women (and men) out there, you need to know that whatever body you’ve got, there are people out there who think that what you’ve got is what they want. Be healthy. Be happy. Enjoy the body you were given, and try very hard to ignore any negative influences that try to tell you you’re not amazing just as you are.