Does Christina Ricci look a little TOO thin on "Ally McBeal"?

The first thing I thought when I saw her on Ally was
“wow, she has a really BIG, really ROUND head…who the hell is that??”

She just looked weird to me

Upon further research, she’s about a year and a half older than me…dammit…who knows? She might like younger men…grin (like I have a chance in hell)…haha She’s mine Dirty Earthworm!!!

Reoch

Ya know… I don’t see threads like this about men.

I’ve thought for years that Jude Law and DeCraprio were anorexic.

I’ve never even seen an article about THEIR weight.

Women are too thin, women are too fat. It is THEIR business.

Oh, can your self-rightousness please. It’s a known fact that women in Hollywood sometimes do obscene things to maintain a certain figure. how many men go to such lengths? And these women do such things because their appearance is their livelihood. It’s also a known fact that more women suffer from anorexia and bulimia by a large margin than do men.

True, and quite honestly I don’t care. They can be however fat or thin they want.

What bugs me is her great big noggin. She reminds me of Charlie Brown, or maybe a bowling-ball monster.

[Mike Myers]
Look at that head! It’s huge! It’s like sputnik!
[/Mike Myers]

Hey, I don’t mind that noggin. If you don’t want her, I’ll take her!

Hey, I don’t mind that noggin. If you don’t want her, I’ll take her! :smiley:

Yes, women do suffer from anorexia and bulemia more than men.

Tell me, what does it serve to focus on women for being fat or thin?

The obsession our culture has with the female body is so overwhelming that it is little wonder that people destroy themselves because of the scrutiny that exists.

I’m far from self-righteous. I’m just not blind.

Christina Ricci is a RECOVERING Bulemic. She’s probably still gaining weight as of her eppies on Ally McBeal.
We should be scrutinizing Calista Flockhart if you want skinny.
Or Portia Di Rossi.
Zep

I’m more worried about her extremely large forehead. You can play chess on that forehead of hers.

Can someone cut her some bangs? :eek: