Does OWD stand for Obnoxious White Dumbass? Or SDMB overrun by racists assholes

Okay, we’ve gotten the attention of some folks with views none of us agree with.

Please, don’t fight with them, don’t argue, and for the love of Cecil do NOT go over there and continue the disagreement.

If you see a post from a stormfront member, let us know pronto. Don’t argue with them, don’t name call, just ignore them and tell us.

If you see one of us online, IM us. This includes all adminstrators and Ed.

This is really important. Respect our wishes in this and help us.

your humble TubaDiva
Administrator

WHY are they coming here? That’s what I would like to know.

Damn fuckwits.

Oh, and if they cause the Board to go down, I’m gonna be really pissed, mmmkay?

That is all. kthnx.

My biggest beef with people like OWD? Trolling or not, they make it harder for me to voice my opinions about the political state of Israel without being thought of as racist. Alot of people never hear the well-reasoned arguments against support for Israel. All they hear are the ravings of white supremacists who go to bed with a copy of The Turner Diaries on their nightstand. So when people like myself come along to make our points, some will hear only “anti-Isreal” and equate it with those modern day Nazis. Here on the SDMB, people can distinguish those points, but it seems that in the wider public world, the fear to be associated with people like OWD has made Israel a “hands-off” subject for far too long.

Oh, come now. We’re not all named after cold months.

LOL, tom~, well put :wink:

Hey, I’ll dis Israeli politics at the drop of a hat. As my mother is fond of saying, lock 4 Jews in a room for an hour and you’ll get 5 new political parties.

Nevertheless, they’re the only democracy in the Middle East, so even if my parents weren’t Jewish, I’d still bias in Israel’s favour.

As for racists, they start with a flawed premise and arguing with them is like wrestling a well-oiled person of a gender that doesn’t match your sexual preference. It takes a lot of energy and there’s no climax in sight.

The only flawed premise here is that there are rational arguments against White Nationalism.

Oh look. They are (in)breeding.

Here’s another classic:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?&postid=2509887#post2509887

Hey everybody, look, it’s the Master Race! AREN’T THEY CUTE? YES THEY ARE! Just the cutest widdle things! kitchy kitchy goo.

For some reason, this thread is making me think of The Producers, (coming to DVD December 3!)

“Don’t be a dummy, be a schmarty,
come und join the Nazi party!”

"Not many people know it, but the Fuhrer was a terrific dancer. "

“Churchill! With his cigars, with his brandy, and his rotten painting! Rotten! Hitler…there was a painter! He could paint an entire apartment in ONE afternoon! TWO coats!!”

Just one argument against the “master race”:
Y’all are so obviously inferior to the rest of us that it is incredibly laughable when you claim to be the “master race”.
For example, you are afraid to compete in the workforce- you always complain about “mud people” coming here to take “our” jobs. That’s funny, those of us who are not incompetent and inferior have no fear of competing in a wider job market…

Master race? Hah!

Bow down before the superiority of my Digitally Remastered Race!

Emphasis added, because it would seem it needs to be. DON’T FEED THEM.

Hard to type in that sheet I imagine.

:rolleyes:

Goddamn! A skin who has a JR High level writing ability. Quick, capture him we must study him for science!

It just goes to show how powerful random mutations are… I mean somehow he had to overcome the genomic problems caused by generations of inbreeding. There is a hope for America’s Educational System.

I’m trying to create an ad campaign for this.

Moron Pheremones[symbol]ä[/symbol]

“Pher Morons”

Did anyone see Tuba’s post?

Yes, lets ignore the little skins and hope they go away.

We’ve all seen how well this worked in the South.

Please, it’s not as if he has any balls to begin with.

Thanks gobear, now I’m sitting here at work singing “Springtime for Hitler”!

:: marks December 3 in his calender ::