Does the Presidency make pacifists become hawkish?

I’d guess that as soon as one becomes president they sit in that room with the joint chiefs and they give him all the good and bad news about national defense related issues, that alone would change any person.

Going into Afghanistan to retrieve Bin Laden was legitimate. Staying in Afghanistan after we realised he wasn’t there is a bit harder to justify.

Good laugh!

The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11. They offered to cooperate in turning over those who did.

Making war on Afganistan for 9/11 would be like making war on San Bernardino for the recent attack.

Yes, the Taliban offered to cooperate, just like I’m offering to give you ten million dollars. You want ten million dollars, don’t you?

So, were you always a Republican??

Uhhhh…

The number one priority of the President of the United States is to protect the country from all enemies foreign and domestic. The military must be strong, so strong that no one would even think of challenging it. The next president must get that straight. The U.S. Navy is the weakest navy in over 50 years. We have a Middle Eastern crisis, (which started in 2001,), that will last through a generation, I fear. We need muscle. We need strength. I hope the 45th president understands that.

I have no idea what point you’re trying to gesture at.

Seeing that you never back up any of the establishment tropes and outright war propaganda you regurgitate endlessly, I have no hope of ever being convinced of anything you say.