Don't Brush Your Teeth With The Toilet Brush!!

Source: http://www.mlaw.org/wwl/

Geez, talk about potentially very bad breath after brushing…!

Sheesh!

but those packing pillows work great in a pinch… :smack:

this is posted somewhere else also.
Just had to chime in to say that the visual that I got was NOT tooth brushing, but someone reaching back to use it as a “bottle brush” :eek:

If I’m stupid enough to use a toliet brush for personal hygene, I’m not going to let a little sticker stop me.

“Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally.”
Once in the hips, never on the lips.

Hell yeah…we did 90% of our Christmas shopping online/via catalog this year, and dozens of the packages we received had those air-filled cushions. I tossed them all the couch and lounged. It was a little slice of inflated heaven.
Until the cats got to 'em, of course.

[quote]
Third place and $100 went to Ann Marie Taylor of Camden, South Carolina who found the following warning on a digital thermometer that can be used to take a person’s temperature several different ways: “Once used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally.”*

Other than the “eeewww ichy” factor, think about this a little deeper. If the thermometer is cleaned of organic debris, disinfected, etc. there is no real reason for this. Back in the day, school nurse types would use the same oral thermometer over and over. The hemostat used during your apendectomy may very well have been used for Mr Johnson’s subtotal colectomy.

Don’t use toilet brush for personal hygeine? Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!

::::::running to bathroom to gargle mouthwash:::::::::

Just make sure you don’t use toilet cleanser.

Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

=> Here in Rayne Man’s poorly titled (IMHO) thread 'It’s Not An Urban Myth , It’s True’ which includes 3 pages of moronic warning label’

Thanks JohnBckWLD , but I was thinking of a thread by ivylass that was posted just this a.m. on this very board. I am not able to cite it because I am a dumbass and have not figured out how to do that yet. :smack:

Here you go, Bob.