Dope-A-Ween III DC/VA/MD/PA/WV/NC 10/25/03

Well I had been considering coming…

Count me in the “jealous” group :frowning:

Where do ya live anyway, Jonathan?

Just a hair south of Harpers Ferry, WV. Right over the WV line in Loudoun County. Near the eastern panhandle.

Where’re you? We could make this work.

Don’t you go tempting me, you ultra-thin sweetcheeks, you.

Whole night and into noon on the next day…

[sub]Not getting any comment on the public sex thing from me. Nope, not me.[/sub]

No can do… Intaglio and I are closing on a house that weekend.

there isn’t a fixed time for that? It takes until the wee hours? Surely you could come afterward…?

Ok then, I’ll stay the night, you get up and be at the pool for me then then next morning. Oh and please make sure I make a good time for the nationals. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any other 'Burgh Dopers want in on this? I’m supposed to be trying to save money, but for this many people I’ve wanted to meet, I’m willing to make the drive, especially if we can lure Polycarp up from North Carolina. Steelerphan, I can work out a route that will take me near your neck of the woods.

CJ

Oh heck yeah - I’ll be there. I admit to being a complete idiot about costumes…so I won’t be winning any prizes for that. Is there a penalty for NOT coming in costume? What if we just come in “fancy dress”? Can I wear my sari without offending anyone?

Looking forward to it.

A Sari would be cool. That would count.

Yes, there are unspecified penalties for not wearing a costume. For you I’d think of something special.

I’d like to come, pending the boyfriend’s permission to be out late.

Are there times to go with the date?

Same as always…2PM to close.

Ahhh, see, when I’m a “regular” I will know that. Thanks!

Well, the Dopers themselves ain’t what I’d call ‘regulars’ yet.

I’ve got people coming to their 11th Halloween party this time.

But y’all are just so cute I couldn’t resist.

What? Is this all the love I get?

See if you guys can come stay at my place when the flats are all flooded next week.

Oh, don’t worry, Jonathan. It’s not what I would call love, but there is certainly some sort of feeling there.

Hey, I love those fiery redheads.

What are you doing for the rest of my life, sweetie?

I’m sorry, I just now woke from my swoon, after being publically called “cute” by Jonathan_Chance. In fact, I’m still a bit shaken.

What was the question again?